- Licensed Broker/Realtor in the State of Oregon with Top Agents in Southern Oregon.
- Martin is pleased to share her 11 years of professional experience and passion for real estate in her role of Realtor at Top Agents in Southern Oregon. She believes in working personally with each of her clients to match them with the perfect home. She has personally bought and sold numerous homes over the years and experienced cross-country moves, so she understands the pressures that go into buying or selling your largest investment - your own home.
- She is the proud recipient of the John L Scott (JLS) 2013 Emerald Award, JLS 2014 President's Award, JLS 2015 President's Elite Award, JLS 2016 President's Gold Award, JLS 2017 President's Award, JLS 2018 President's Elite Award, JLS 2019 President’s Award, JLS 2020 President's Award, JLS 2021 President's Elite Award, and JLS 2022 President’s Elite Award for outstanding achievement in closed sales volume.
- Her prior professional experience includes 10 years as a Realtor for John L Scott Medford. She also has worked as a Freelance Public Relations and Marketing Consultant for Olsen Communications. In that role, she worked with such groups as the Wholistic Kinesiology Institute in Albuquerque, NM; Dr. J Ann Dunn; Oregon Health Science University in Portland, OR; Dayton Communications; and Dermatology of Seattle in Burien, WA. Martin held the position of Public Relations Manager and Public Information Officer for American Medical Response in Portland, OR for four years. She also has experience as a PR Account Executive for O'Neil/Beriault Public Relations. She also worked extensively in the PR department for WSU Week, WSU News & Information Services. Martin worked for Arbonne International for seven years as an Executive Area Manager and Independent Consultant. She was ranked #9 of over one million independent consultants for her personal sales and sponsoring in Arbonne's esteemed Parade of Champions.
- Mandy Martin is a hard working real estate broker utilizing her cutting-edge marketing, negotiating and sales skills to help you buy or sell your home quickly. She is a licensed Real Estate Broker/Realtor with Top Agents in Southern Oregon. She offers 11 years experience as a licensed Broker and an additional 15 years of professional experience in marketing, public relations and sales. Martin is a native Oregonian, and proudly calls Medford her home. She believes the Rogue Valley is the most beautiful spot in the Pacific Northwest, and the best place to raise a family!
- Martin graduated Cum Laude from the Honors College at Washington State University in Pullman, WA with an emphasis in International Studies. There, she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Communications with a major in Journalism and a minor in French. Additionally, she studied abroad at l'Universitaire Catholique de l'Ouest in Angers, France.
- In her free time, Martin has taught ballet, is an avid OrangeTheory Fitness member and loves to enjoy beautiful Southern Oregon by wine tasting, running and hiking. She is the proud mother of two incredible teenage boys.
- Martin gives unwavering, individualized attention to her clients. She utilizes her vast experience in sales and marketing to sell your home quickly and efficiently. No one will work harder for you! Contact Mandy Martin today to find out what she can do for you! (541) 499-5926 or email@example.com.